Sunday, January 13, 2013

where have I been?

I know! I started off so great and then nothing.

I made a last minute decision to go up to Buffalo to surprise my friend for her 40th birthday.  It was an adventure, to say the least, I forgot I am FROM Buffalo and I do in fact know how to drive in snow, but I eventually remembered.  I had a great time and I really do miss home.  Buffalo will always be my home!

Then work started.  Ah, work.  I do love my job, well I love the majority of the people I work with, but I really got used to not having to wake up so early.  This whole week has been a struggle to get back into the swing of things, I have taken a nap at 4 everyday this past week, haha.

I got a new computer and it was delivered this week and it has been a huge adjustment.  It is smaller then my old computer so my typing is all off, and well frankly, I didn't know how to use it.  It is a windows 8 computer, and I love it, but it took some getting used to.

My oldest turned 12 the other day.  I feel so old.  One more year and he will be a teenager!  God bless everyone in this house!

Today I went back to church.  Since the political season is over, temporarily anyway, I decided we needed to go back to church.  Whenever I am in church I always feel so good.  I wish politics would stay out of it.  :(

Once I finish my NONFAT vanilla latte I am going to change and get on the bike again.  It's been a week and I feel terrible about it.

I am hoping to stay more on top of this now that I have my own computer again and I am not sharing with my son and his minecraft addiction.

No comments: