Monday, January 21, 2013

deep thoughts by Jennifer

I can't believe how some people just don't let things go.  I suppose I am guilty as well, since I tried multiple times to apologize when I wasn't even the only one at fault, but I got over it. Over 3 years later, why bring something back up again?

Within the last 24 hours I have gone through some major soul searching, I couldn't sleep at all last night, I kept dreaming about how I am perceived by others.

Why do I care though? 

Because I am a people pleaser, that's why.  I hate being a people pleaser too, but it is who I am.

I am a few weeks late but I think I want to drop all social media as my new years resolution.  Everyone is so mean to each other, me included, and I don't want to be involved in it anymore. 

I think it was dateline that did a whole story on how people are completed addicted to their phones and social media.  It was very interesting and I know that when I watched it I was thinking I could never give it up.  What has happened to us a society? 

I am off my soap box now, but I just wanted to give a heads up, just in case I do decide to deactivate fb for awhile.

No comments: