Disrespecting Parents OR Something You Miss
I don't understand what disrespecting parents mean, how do I feel about disrespecting my parents or when my kids disrespect me? :)
Something I miss. I don't know. I believe everything happens for a reason and that people come into your life and some stay and some are only passing through but there are reasons for that as well. I don't know what I should.
I miss my family, though, there are times I am glad I live far away. Kidding, sort of. I do miss my sisters really. I wish I could just call one of them up and say, "hey, let's get coffee." or "Wanna go get some dinner?" but I can't, and when we are together there is always a reason so life is hectic. I do enjoy just sitting and talking to them when I see them though.
I went back to the gym today, ugh. I parked in the lower lot, on purpose, because there is a monster hill to walk up to get to the gym and man, just that hill killed me. I decided to start off slow and I got on the stationary bike. I ended up riding for 25 miles which I was impressed with but man I could feel it in my legs and it was not only a test to make it back down the monster hill but it was a major test to make it down the stairs. My legs were jello!
I feel good though.
No comments:
Post a Comment