3 Things you are proud of about your personality OR Your opinion about your body and how you feel about it.
OYE!
I think the best one to do is the personality one. ;)
1. I like that people can count on me. If I tell you, "if you need anything, let me know." I mean it, I am not one of those people that just say that and then when you ask them for help they are nowhere to be found. Also, if I say I will do something, I will!
2. I don't judge people by what others have said, I never do. I may judge you after I meet you, lol, but I am proud to say I make that decision, not someone else.
3. I am generally a nice person. It takes a lot to make me mad, it really does. However, if you push me to that point, look out! I am a Leo, and I recently read that Leo's can be pretty harsh with words. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment