My choices for today are...
Something you're currently worrying about
or
A place you’ve traveled to and where else you want to travel
Lets go with something I am currently worried about because that topic sounds like a lot more fun then traveling.
Asking me what I am worrying about is crazy because I am always worried about something. Is E going to be ok as he gets older, (we are having a bullying issue right now), will A get into the better middle school, will L always make me crazy? (kidding about L, I adore her but she is a girl, and she is just like me so this tends to be a problem sometimes.)
I worry about my sisters, all 3 of them. I worry about my parents, and I worry about some of my friends who are going through some BS right now.
One item that I have been trying to decide what to do about is whether or not to get a job. There is a job opening up that I would be good at and I would get to work with one of my best friends, but it isn't opening up at the perfect time for me. So, now I am trying to decide if I should get on the sub list at the school. I know I could work every day if I wanted, but do I want to be a substitute teacher? Decisions decisions.
Between the job issue and A going to middle school, I have been doing a lot of worrying lately.
(BTW, how is my oldest going to middle school already?)
No comments:
Post a Comment