What Makes You Happy?
Hmmm, this is a tough one for me. I don't know what really makes me happy. I can say the usual answer....my Kids, and generally that is true but all parents know, there are times when you just want to run screaming from your house and you never want to return.
I could say my husband, because generally he makes me happy but like my children, there are times I want to run screaming from the house and I never want to return.
I could also say, Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, Brown paper packages tied up with strings....That would be corny though.
What makes me happy? I will list them but please note, these are not in any particular order. They are listed just as my brain thinks of things.
1. Reading
2. Listening to music
3. My friends
4. Laughing so hard that my stomach actually hurts and I cry.
5. Seeing my kids opening Christmas presents.
6. My Birthday (Yes, I still love my birthday.)
7. Seeing others happy around me (I am a people pleaser and a perfectionist afterall.)
I am sure there are many others but it's still early and I can't really think of anything at this time.
I am hoping to get on here tomorrow, Day 8 is an interesting topic for me right now....
No comments:
Post a Comment