Ah, with the exception of Paul McCartney playing, (I have become obsessed with him lately), it is quiet in my house. All 3 kids are in school! School was closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and Lea only goes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, so for the first time all week, it is quiet.
Laundry is going, and the family room is clean. Heaven. It makes me chuckle how the definition of heaven has changed for me since I had children.
Speaking of Children, my oldest turned 10 the other day! I can't believe it. I was just telling Ron that the last 10 years have flown by, and now in 5 years he will be driving!!!!! Wow. Double digits. It's crazy to me. I remember when I turned 10 and how excited I was to finally be in the double digits. I love that boy so much.
AND, the princess is turning 5 in less than a week! We are celebrating tomorrow though, there is a cub scout pack meeting on her actual birthday. Again, 5...wow.
It makes me sad to think how fast all 3 of my children are growing up on me, but at the same time, excited to see who they are becoming.
One last thing...NO MORE SNOW, I am begging. (the reality though is that February is generally our bad winter month, so I will have to deal.) I HATE SNOW though!
No comments:
Post a Comment