Tuesday, February 8, 2011

reading, reading, reading

I have been reading like CRAZY lately, thanks to my friend Heidi!

The latest books I have read are:

The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins. This is a series of 3 books. They were written for teens, but oh man, they are SOOOO good. I normally read a book and then take a day off. I read all three of these back to back to back. You constantly have to know what is going to happen. I highly recommend reading them, but also keep in mind you will get nothing done till you are done. I will warn you though too, they are a little intense.

Room by Emma Donoghue. This book is also a little intense. The Story is told by a 5 year old boy named Jack. If you read the "back cover", it may scare you off a little, but, read it anyway. "Ma" is a great mother, and that is all I am going to say.

After those 4 books I needed a little break so now I am reading Heat Wave by "Richard Castle". I LOVE the tv show Castle, and someone wrote the books that Nathan Fillion's character wrote on the show. I just started it but the reviews are pretty good.

I bought a book for Evan from Andrew's scholastic flyers, Tron. It follows the movie. He was so excited yesterday that he already read an hour into it. AND, the biggest news, Andrew asked Evan if he could read it next. WHAT???? :)

One last thing about my reading...BUY A KINDLE! Best invention ever made!

No comments: