Monday, January 3, 2011

Mens track pants

Yesterday I went to the store to buy track pants. I ended up with mens ones. Why? Because they make the mens track pants with pockets!!!! Why is that?

Anyway, I bought this one pair that is super comfortable, now I just need the kids to go back to school so I can run outside again. I can't leave the kids home with Ron while he is working. Maybe I will go for a run tonight, *if* he gets off work early enough.

I am still trying to get organized around here, have I mentioned I hate clutter? It is hard to clean/organize when the kids are right behind you making a mess again. Wednesday Lea goes back to school, Thursday the boys go back.

I really want to take pictures too. I really want to learn how to use my camera.

No comments: