AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
Ok, now that I got that out, I feel better. yea right.
Listening to some Maroon 5 on the zune hoping that Adam Levine will make me feel better. Not working.
So, time to update the blog and vent here.
Scouts! Scouts!!
Last night I almost lost my cool with this one leader who is unbelievable. I cannot wait till this person is gone! My fingers are crossed that this person leaves sooner rather then later. I had to actually leave the meeting. People suck.
I have to figure out the show and sell popcorn order, and oh, it's due today. NO PROBLEM!
I have to email all the leaders about the popcorn kickoff because I wasnt at the meeting last night, see above. I want to tell this person to go to hell and I can't. I need to encourage the leaders to be supportive and excited in an email. Not easy.
In other news...I got TWO meeting requests this morning about being a room parent, one for Lea, one for Andrew which means 2 different schools. I completely forgot about the back to school night tonight for Lea, and Ron has a scout meeting too (about popcorn, ugh).
So, with all this that I have to do I am feeling very stressed and when I feel this stressed I am useless. Completely useless. I don't know where to begin, so I sit here and listen to music and type my problems out to the world. Such a good use of my time.
Anyone want to buy popcorn from my boys???
1 comment:
Well, let's see...
Stress sucks.
And yes, I want popcorn LOL.
Post a Comment