Thursday, September 23, 2010

8 types of friends you should have to be healthy

On my way home from taking the boys to school this morning the radio DJ's were talking about some article, or something, that they had read about the 8 kinds of friends that you should have that will keep you healthy and happy.

The DJ's both had a few no's, I had all yes', lol, well sort of, I will explain below. So, how come I am not healthy? hahahahaha whatever, yea, I blame my friends, or lack of friends over the last 10 years!

So, here is the list...

1. A childhood friend, someone you still can call and talk to on the phone, not just facebook. (I believe Heidi fits this one.)

2. A new friend, someone who you have recently met and have become friends with. (I have made a few friends at my boys new school, thanks once again to the PTA.)

3. A workout buddy, someone who you can call and go to the gym with. (This use to be Kristie, so this one was my yes, sort of. Kristie is still a great friend though, wink wink. Though, I guess I could say Lisa fits this too. I have never "met" Lisa, but I have known her for 10 years, and she is my "texting workout buddy")

4. A spiritual friend (this one was a tie for me, my friend Jackie fits this one for sure, but I also would put Barb in this category too.)

5. Your spouses friends (I would have to say there are a lot of friends of Ron's that I would say were my friends too and vice versa.)

6. Your Mom, or your mother in law (I would definitely say my Mom was my friend, I am very close with her.)

7. A friend younger then you (I have a lot of friends that are younger then me, UGH.)

8. Yourself. (This one would be a little tricky for me I guess, it would depend on the day.)

So, how did you do?

2 comments:

Lisa Mann said...

Hey workout buddy! I was actually doing week 2 when you texted last night AND you inspired me to update my blog!!!!!!

XXXX said...

Hahahaha...LOOK, I am a busy (and lazy) girl! LOL