Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I am beat

I am so tired, I can't stand it.

This morning I woke up at 6:30 so I could meet my friend Kristie at the park so we could walk. I set my alarm for 6:30 am so I could walk 2 miles with Kristie! Am I insane? Sure, but we already knew that. We walked the 3 loops, which equals 2 miles in about 45 minutes. I have longer legs then Kristie, so she struggled to keep up but I tried to slow down. Poor thing.

I got home at 8 which was just enough time for me to eat some cereal, make and drink one cup of coffee, take a shower and get myself and the 3 kids dressed. We were all going to the movies with Kristie and her kids. Every summer Regal shows free movies, so today the kids wanted to see Over the Hedge, which is what Kristie's kids wanted to see. Now, we own this movie, in fact, Ron took the boys to see it in the theater when it first came out but they HAD to see this movie again. I didn't really mind though, Over the Hedge is pretty funny. My other friend Tasha was there with her two boys too, so it was a lot of fun. This was Lea's first time at the movies though, so I was a little nervous, and actually, she did great! Next week, Wallace and Gromitt, another movie we have already seen a million times because we own it but Andrew loves this movie so off to see it in the theater.

After the movie we met everyone at the park and let all 8 kids run around. See, Kristie and I decided that our goal for this summer was to get the kids together as much as possible, and Tasha agreed. We may be hitting the fountains downtown next week.

After being in the sun, and getting up way too early, I am exhausted. I see an early bedtime tonight. But. I have recently become addicted to NCIS and I have been recording them on every channel they are on so I have about 20 hours worth to watch....decisions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you had to mention the short legs, huh? LOL

And man, you saw a lot of me today! Lucky you ;)

Tasha said...

Im glad we all got together today! even tho we were waay outnumbered in the kid department.. we should do it more often ;)