So, I stopped all of that and did some scrap pages. I really like the zoo one the best.



Today I had to take Evan to the dentist because he had a cavity that needed to be filled. Since he does not cooperate at the dentist office for check ups they needed to sedate him for the filling. Let me tell you, Evan is hilarious when he gets sleep meds. He cracked me up and then he finally crashed. The dentist carried him back to the table and took care of the filling. They woke him up so I could get him in the car, which BTW, he did not appreciate, but the minute I had his seatbelt on him he was out, and continued to be out for 3.5 hours. He didn't even stir when I carried him from the van to his bed. Poor thing.
A friend from my January 2001 board posted on facebook about free ringtones for all cell phone carriers today, phonezoo, so I have spent the last hour downloading ring tones. As I have said in the past, I am newly addicted to NCIS, (BTW, did you all know there is an NCIS LA coming out in the fall?) so I just had to have the theme song ringer, and I GOT IT. WOOHOO.
1 comment:
Heading over to phonezoo to find a new ringtone :)
Post a Comment