I had to work on my Christmas cards since I came up with my idea, but then never had time to do them, so I finally got those done.
I had a few people tell me they were interested in a stamp club, so I got some info together and got an email out, but then I didn't hear anything again. OYE. I don't know what to do.
I have gotten addicted to facebook lately. It's a pain really. I feel the need to check it all the time. I need help.
I have also been busy loading my Zune. You know, it holds 30,000 songs and I am determined to at least fill 10% of it. LOL What's cool is that I downloaded some games onto it and when I had my surgery follow up last week I actually just played checkers in the waiting room. It was fun, and yes, I won. ;)
So, as I mentioned I had my surgery follow up. They are "pretty sure" they got the right path way. She told me pretty sure because they test my heart before they do the ablation and the "numbers" were the same as they were after the ablation, which would show they didn't get the right pathway, but when they gave me the drug that makes your heart race, it didn't. (It started racing right away when they gave it to me the first time.) The Dr. waited 15 minutes and checked the numbers again and they were the same as the original again, meaning it didn't work, so they gave me the drug again, third time for those of you keeping score, and it didn't race again, meaning it did work. So, bottom line, they are pretty sure they got the right pathway. Whatever. I am cured, for now. Since I am so young my heart could find another pathway, but that's rare.
I am suppose to be making cards for the teachers for their Christmas gift. I have 4 for each box, not good considering the last day of school is Friday. I also need to make cookies. I am almost done with those though. I only have cut outs and macaroons to make. Oh, and I have cinnamon rolls to make. OYE.
We are leaving for NC on Tuesday, and staying until Sunday. I am not done with my shopping either. Gees. The worst part though, Santa is coming here to our house on the 22nd, so the kids can possibly use what Santa brings them on the trip, and I am not done with the kids either. MAN. Christmas is coming too fast.
Ok, that is enough complaining. Eventually I will post about the school, and how God works in mysterious ways, but that may need to wait till after Christmas.
3 comments:
I'm intrigued...about God's mysterious ways and such :)
Jennifer glad to hear your surgery did work but what a PITA to have to get the meds so many times!!! I think we are all in the same boat with needing to get stuff done but we sit on facebook all day! LMAO!!!!! What's in NC? Will you visit Jen while there or is it strictly a family trip?
Looking forward to reading about how you got it all done...because like you said -- mysteriously we do!
well you are making me tired now..Im addicted to facebook too and feel the need to check it all the time too lol..
Post a Comment