Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

I decided to post while both of my boys are "trying" to stay up till midnight tonight, watching the SpongeBob movie.


I made some cards. I got all my Christmas thank you cards done, of course I have no postage stamps though. LOL I also got 4 each of the birthday thank you's for Andrew and Lea done. I know I will need more for Andrew, with his birthday party soon, but these aren't that hard to make so I will make them after the party, whenever that is. I love this stamp, and since Andrew already filled out one of them, I know he was pretty happy with this years card as well. ;)




I also made a planner for 2009 for myself, for my purse. I hate that I never have an idea of what's going on so this way, now I do. I LOVE this planner. I made it using Stampin Up's on board book, and it actually didn't take me too long to make, only a couple hours. I can't wait to use it.




That's all for now. I should have my birthday and anniversary cards done soon, so I will post those when I get an idea for them.


I hope you all have a blessed, happy, and safe New Year!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Ohhh those are sooo good!! I LOVE that planner!!!! how much do you sell them for??! seriously, I want one!

Jennifer said...

Tasha, I haven't really thought about selling them, but YOU can so make one yourself. The book itself is like $10.00, and then the rest is just attaching calendars, and using stamps for the months. You are more then welcome to use my stamps, if you want to attempt one yourself.

If you really want me to make it for you, I will get with you next week sometime to show you mine in person. PLUS, I need to get with you and talk about your chair position.

Tasha said...

Oh great!!!! Im excited! maybe you can come over one day and teach me :) hehe