Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I must have been very good this year because I was very spoiled. Ron bought me a new large glass measuring cup for the kitchen aid mixer. He gave it to me early so I could make all my cookies, and I was actually able to make double batches at once! He also bought me an amazon gift card for my kindle, and the best gift ever, a new camera! He bought me an Olympus E-620 which is a 12.3 megapixels SLR, and it is beautiful. I bought a digital photography book for it and I am slowly learning how to take awesome pictures.

He also bought me brand new running sneakers! Today, while I was exchanging some gifts for Evan I bought myself a running jacket at Old Navy so now I have no excuses to not run. :)

Here are some pictures that I took while we were at Mom and Dad's of the family. (Ron also bought me a really nice tripod) I have been playing around in photoshop too.












No comments: