I haven't gone through my blog list in a long time, like 2 weeks, its terrible.
So, I am sitting here reading some blogs and the first one I open is Wanda's. She has some excellent cards/projects listed on her blog. Toward the bottom though I notice she was tagged, and then she tagged me, so here I go....
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
The wierd, random facts about me....
1. I hate onions, but I LOVE onion rings. Same thing with grapes, LOVE grapes, can't stand raisins. Literally can't swallow them.
2. I still keep in touch with my best friends from Middle School, and from High School. Not as much as I would like, but I still do.
3. As much as I complain about the PTO, I love what I do for it.
4. I like doing laundry, and vacuuming.
5. I love the kids show The Backyardigans. I am bummed Lea doesn't like them that much anymore. Tyrone makes me laugh, "well that's convenient."
6. Not a really big fan of chocolate. I will eat it, if that's all I have around, but it's not ever my first choice. Unless it's almond butter crunch or sponge candy...then I am all over it.
7. Still think that Fraggle Rock is the best muppet show on the planet. And, always will be.
Who I tag:
1. Heidi who will hate me for doing this to her...again.
2. Jen
3. Becky
4. Andrea
5. Wendy
Ok, so it's not 7, but...too bad.
2 comments:
Thanks for tagging me Jen!
Here's a past "random facts of me" from my blog - I'm cheating by posting the link to the description of each topic...LOL
http://morethanjustcorn.blogspot.com/2007/11/day-10.html
1. unpolished toenails drive me nuts.
2. I've never seen Gone With The Wind, but LOVED the book!
3. Both of my children started life in the womb as a twin...
4. I'm fiercly allergic to rabbits!
5. I'm addicted to Yankee Candles
6. I rarely use my cell phone.
7. Love the ocean, but deathly afraid of snorkeling!
Omigosh! Im tagged!!
And you are a sick sick person for LIKING to vacuum and do laundry!
Post a Comment