Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Crunches and push ups...oh my

Did the stupid push ups and crunches. I am trying to figure out why all of a sudden the push ups are easier for me to do than the crunches. Crunches never really bothered me, at one time I could do 50 without too much of an issue but push ups, damn, I couldn't do 3.

Now I am doing 21 push ups, 7 at a time, with not much of a problem, the last few are a little rough, but really, I'm doing OK with them.  The crunches on the other hand, the first group of 15 I am struggling when I hit #9 and they just keep getting harder with each group.

I'm still doing them though so that's something.

I decided after the leg workout I did yesterday I will not do the elliptical and bike today. For now I think those need to be every other day. I don't want to tire myself out and quit.

No comments: