I am watching Tropical Storm Emily every day to make sure she doesn't affect my vacation. Keep your fingers crossed she stays away.
Since I will be gone next week, and next week is when all the teachers go back to work, I have been trying to get all my PTA stuff done this week and it isn't working out for me. I guess I will be very busy when I get home. Oh well. I do want to say though, I really love the staff at my children's school. They are so amazing and so easy to work with, and I am very lucky.
So, I wanted to show you some pictures of my kids. We all went to visit my parents a few weeks ago and we took our annual picture of the kids facing the ocean. We have been doing it for a few years, we started in 2007 and I wanted to look at all of them at once here on my blog. This should be cool, and a little sad.


We didn't get to stay too long but we also got to see 2 baby turtles head out to the ocean, which was amazing. I am hoping I get to see more when I go back with my bff this coming week.
2 comments:
Those were cute!! Funny that the boys are in the same suits in the first 2 but reversed. :) And now they are almost the same size... little bro is gaining on his brother LOL We won't have that problem.
What sweet pics! Nothing better than a big brother on each side! 2 cute!
Post a Comment